NURSERY – PRESCHOOL
Our nursery and preschool offer a clean, safe and loving environment for our youngest Freedom Kids (Ages 0-5). Our committed and consistent teachers build relationships with our children to help them feel comfortable, loved, and safe.
Our preschoolers participate in both large group and small group activities. During large group, they experience worship and skits, and learn dances that revolve around that week’s Bible lesson. From there, they break up into their age groups to work on crafts and discuss more personally what the Bible says, and what it means to them.
Freedom Kids is a fun, interactive, and safe environment for our K-5 students. We teach our elementary children about God’s Word, and help them meet Jesus on a level that they understand. Freedom Kids offers both a large group and small group experience each week. Large groups include praise and worship, live acting, Bible lessons, and fun games. Children then meet with a small group that consists of their peers and a committed leader. During this time, they engage in creative lessons and activities that teach them the value of applying God’s Word to their everyday lives.
When you enter Latitude Church, you will see a Freedom Kids entrance directly to your left. When entering, you’ll find yourself in the Freedom Kids check-in area. You will see two check-in counters: One to the left, and one to the right. If it is your first time visiting, make your way to the counter on the left. One of our team members will meet you there and help you get your children’s information entered into our system. That team member will then help direct you and your children to their specific meeting space.
We will ask for the following personal information: family members’ names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child.
Your child’s name will be printed, along with a number, on two matching identification stickers. One sticker is for you to keep and the other sticker is for your child to wear. You will need to show your identification sticker in order to enter any Freedom Kids zones.
When you come to Latitude Church for the first time, visit the green tent in the parking lot on your way in. A team member will be there ready to walk you
through this entire process, as well as show you around the church, and help get you and the rest of your family where you need to go!
- Arrive on time to be sure that your child gets the full Freedom Kids experience.
- In order for your child to make new friends and build a relationship with their small group leader, we encourage you to attend the same service each week.
- If your child is in diapers or is potty-training, please bring an extra set of clothes and diapers.
- Label all sippy cups and supplies.
- Children who have shown signs of fever, vomiting or other contagious illnesses should be symptom free and fever free for 24 hours before coming to Freedom Kids.
- If possible, please limit the number of family members in the nursery hallway upon drop off and pick up.
- Please pick your child up within fifteen minutes of the service ending.
- Your child can only get the full Freedom Kids experience if you arrive on time.
- We do our best to avoid distracting our Freedom Kids. That being said, please avoid picking your child up early from Freedom Kids unless it is an emergency. It helps us create the best learning environment possible.
We value the safety of our Freedom Kids. We want you to enjoy your experience while knowing that your child is being protected, and for that reason, we ask that you follow these guidelines when picking up your child:
When you check-in on a Sunday morning, your child’s name will be printed on two matching identification stickers. One sticker is for you to keep and the other sticker is for your child to wear. When picking up your child at the end of service, you will need to show your identification sticker in order to enter any Freedom Kids zones. As a safety precaution, you will also be asked to show your sticker to your child’s classroom teacher before being able to pick them up.
If we should need you for any reason during the service, the number on you child’s sticker badge will appear on the screen in the worship center. Please exit quickly and find a volunteer in the Freedom Kids area to help you attend to your child.