When you enter Latitude Church, you will see a large sign that leads you to the Freedom Kids check-in area. One of our team members will meet you there and help you get your children’s information entered into our system. That team member will then help direct you and your children to their specific meeting space.
We will ask for the following personal information: family members' names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child.
Your child’s name, any special instructions and a number will be printed on matching identification stickers. One sticker is for you to keep and the other sticker is for your child to wear. You will need to show your identification sticker in order to come into the Freedom Kids safety zones. As a safety precaution, you will also need your sticker to check your child out. If we should need you for any reason during the service, your child’s number will appear on the screen in the worship center. Please exit the worship center quickly and find a volunteer in the Freedom Kids area to help you attend to your child.
Contact: Jen Robson
Follow Freedom Kids on Instagram.
Our nursery through preschool area offers a clean, safe and loving environment for our youngest Freedom Kids. Our committed and consistent teachers build relationships with our children to help them feel comfortable and loved.
Our preschoolers enjoy our large group environment where they worship and learn about Jesus on their level.
Freedom Kids is a fun, interactive, and safe environment for our K-5 students. We teach our elementary children about God’s Word, and help them meet Jesus on their own personal level. Freedom Kids offers both a large and small group experience each week. Large groups include praise and worship, live acting, Bible lessons, and fun games. Children then meet with a small group that consists of their peers and a committed leader. During this time, they engage in creative lessons and activities that teach them the value of applying God’s Word to their everyday lives.
- Arrive on time to be sure that your child gets the full Freedom Kids experience.
- In order for your child to make new friends and build a relationship with their small group leader, we encourage you to attend the same service each week.
- If your child is in diapers or is potty-training, please bring an extra set of clothes and diapers.
- Label all sippy cups and supplies.
- Children who have shown signs of fever, vomiting or other contagious illnesses should be symptom free and fever free for 24 hours before coming to Freedom Kids.
- If possible, please limit the number of family members in the nursery hallway upon drop off and pick up.
- Please pick your child up within fifteen minutes of the service ending.
- Your child can only get the full Freedom Kids experience if you arrive on time.
- We do our best to avoid distracting our Freedom Kids. That being said, please avoid picking your child up early from Freedom Kids unless it is an emergency. It helps us create the best learning environment possible.
During the announcements, we will let you know what your child learned about in Freedom Kids. Be sure ask them about their time in Freedom Kids, take the time to read the Bible with them and pray together. We want to partner with you to help your child develop a relationship with Jesus.